Module 01 (30 Credits) – 10 Weeks
Server Technologies and Deployment
- Implement a range of technologies for systems and network services to meet organisational requirements.
- Plan and implement automated system and application software deployment to support efficient organisational operations.
Module 02 (30 Credits) – 10 Weeks
Domain, Storage and Access Services
- Plan, implement, and manage a directory service to meet organisational requirements.
- Analyse a range of options and implement a solution to meet organisations data storage requirements.
- Analyse organisational requirements, implement a solution, and administer infrastructure for remote network access.
Module 03 (30 Credits) – 10 Weeks
Mail, Virtualisation, Scripting & IT Management
- Implement a server-based virtualisation infrastructure to support organisational requirements.
- Manage and administer a messaging and collaboration service to meet organisational requirements.
- Write scripts to automate standard system procedures.
- Apply IT service management and change management processes and procedures to comply with organisational requirements.
Module 04 (30 Credits) – 10 Weeks
Core IT Skills
- Behave with integrity as a responsible Information Technology professional to contribute positively to society.
- Apply communication, information design, personal, and interpersonal skills, clearly and professionally to enhance working effectiveness, efficiency, and quality outcomes in an organisational environment.
- Apply project management tools and techniques to an IT related project to analyse and solve problems.
Course Length: 40 Weeks (Credits 120)
Class timings: 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.