1. To obtain an offer of place in a program of choice students need to complete an Expression Of Interest Form (EOI) and submit along with the *supporting documents to NCBT. Please download here. Expression of Interest (EOI) Form Please note that a copy of an Expression Of Interest Form (EOI) can be obtained from an authorised NCBT Study Abroad consultant in your area.
2. NCBTafter assessing the EOI and supporting documents will respond to the student with an Offer of Place if all requirements are met.
3.Student then applies for a visa. For more details please refer to Immigration New Zealand website Immigration New Zealand
4. Upon acceptance of visa student transfers course fees including medical and travel insurance to NCBT's Independent Trust Account (Number supplied with the offer of place letter). **The student can pay for either one semester fees or two semesters to secure a place in the programme.
5. A Confirmation of Enrolment letter is issued to the student to confirm the fee payment and their placement in the programme. This letter also includes details of the course commencement and completion date.
6. Student applies for final visa stamping.
* Corresponding Supporting documents:
** Students from China and India may have to apply for their Student Visa and gain approval in principle before sending fees to NCBT (Check with NCBT or your agent prior to sending in fees).
Alternatively the completed Expression of Interest Form (EOI) and corresponding supporting documents can be posted to:
- Enclose copy of your passport
- Enclose verified copies of your academic records
- Enclose work experience records
- Enclose resume or curriculum vitae
- Enclose evidence of English test result
PO BOX 8078, Symonds Street,
Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: +64 9 303 1934
Fax: +64 9 303 1935
We encourage you to visit the INZ website to learn more about studying in New Zealand.